Emergency Building and makesafe Services
We are prepared for virtually any emergency building situation. Over the years we have seen our clients in all sorts of unique and dangerous situations. We offer our 'makesafe' services to both insurance companies, insurance builders and the public. Having spent many years in the insurance industry we are fully aware of the procedures and documentation requirements of an insurance claim.
We can take care of:
- Site inspection reports including photos
- Storm damaged structure and roofs
- Water entry through roofs and roof plumbing
- Partially and fully collapsed ceilings
- Property board ups
- Catastrophic impact of structure from cars.
- Burst pipes - plumbing, electrical, restoration
- Fallen trees on structure and fencing.
- Malicious break and enter damage including kicked in doors and broken windows.
- Asbestos removal (Restricted Asbestos License)
- Storm damaged boundary fencing.
- Documention of damage and contents loss
We keep a wide stock of a various building materials so that we are able to attend emergency works works in the middle of the night, no matter the situation. The building materials we keep in stock include but are not limited to:
- Acrow props
- Plywood sheets
- Temporary boundary and pool fencing
- Heavy duty builders tarpaulins
- Caulking compounds
- Fixings large and small
- Assorted cutting blades for various tools
- Encapsulation materials
- Hazardous materials PPE
We carry at all times a very extensive assortment of battery operated tools and thus are fully equipped to work without access to power and in remote locations.
In the very few situations where power is required to complete works we can arrange a generator to be delivered to site.
We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express with our mobile payment facilities. Cash, cheque and payment via bank transfer is also welcome.
We supply all the necessary documentation on the works undertaken including a site report which includes before and after photos. This makes being reimbursed when you make your insurance claim as easy as possible. In some situations your insurance company can make the payment directly, we recommend you consulting your insurance provider if you require this service.